Are you a strategic thinker and SEO pro? Are you a HubSpot mastermind who loves building out digital campaigns? Are you excited to take ownership of an important area of a growing MarCom department?
If you said yes, then our Digital Marketing Manager role at The Town Dock might be right for you!
For more than 40 years, The Town Dock has focused on offering both the highest quality wild-caught calamari and the very best service. A market leader in foodservice calamari with a growing retail presence, we are located on the docks in Point Judith, Rhode Island.
The Town Dock is a family-owned company who focuses on our core values, including doing the right thing every day. We are one of Rhode Island’s Best Places to Work, receiving awards in 2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021! We’ve also received PBN awards for Fastest Growing Private Company, Lean Management, and Overall Excellence.
In this role, this individual reports to the Director of Marketing and Communications and will take ownership of HubSpot and be responsible for comprehensive digital marking strategy. They will collaborate with internal teams and external vendors.
This is a remote position. Candidates may be invited to our Rhode Island facility from time to time, however, most of the job function will be completed remotely!
Responsibilities for this position include (but are not limited to):
- Brainstorming and implementation of online strategies, campaigns, and inbound marking plan
- Email marketing
- Social media management
- Display advertising
- SEO & SEM
- Website optimization and analytics
- Tracking and measuring KPI’s
- Other job-related duties as assigned.
Ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field preferred
- 5 + years of proven working experience in digital marketing
- Mastery of HubSpot
- Both highly creative and highly analytical thinking
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong project management skills
- Experience with A/B and multivariant experiments and optimization of user funnels
- Social knowledge of website analytics and ad serving tools
- Proficient with MS Office Suite
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite
- A strong belief and commitment to continuous learning and improvement, positive attitude, teamwork, accountability, and ethical behavior.
Compensation commensurate with experience.
This is a full-time salary exempt opportunity with competitive benefits -- Medical, Dental, Life, Disability, Vision, FSA, 401K with company match and PTO and Sick time and paid Holidays.
The Town Dock is an equal opportunity employer.