2018 in Review at The Town Dock
As we kick off 2019 here at The Town Dock, we’re taking a few moments to be grateful for everything that happened in 2018: and there were a lot of great things!
- We were awarded for Manufacturing Excellence in Lean Management by PBN.
- We debuted two exciting new food service lines: Sunset Catch, our west coast USA calamari, and Bombay Coast, our Indian Ocean calamari.
- We were named a 2018 Best Places to Work in Rhode Island by PBN.
- We were part of the historic initiative that resulted in the U.S. Northeastern Longfin Inshore Squid fishery in the northwest Atlantic Ocean being the first squid fishery in the world to achieve MSC certification as a sustainable and well-managed fishery.
- We unveiled our new office building, just a few steps from our Narragansett plant.
- We were recognized as a PBN 2018 Fastest Growing Company in Rhode Island.
After a year like 2018, it’s hard to imagine what 2019 will bring. But we’re excited for our plans and the possibilities, and look forward to continuing to provide world-class calamari to our operators, chefs, and partners.